Below are the details for the subs for the 2022 season.
- By paying subs, all members confirm that they have read and agree to abide by our rules and codes of conduct.
- All fees referenced below are for Summer 2022.
- Winter fees and any easter/summer holiday camps must be paid separately.
- Subs are payable by 30th April. Members will not be allowed to play until payment has been made.
Subs are payable by 30th April and should be paid by on-line transfer to Berkhamsted Cricket Club.
Account Name: Berkhamsted Cricket Club
Account Number: 20878561
Sort code: 20-39-07
- Please ensure you add the name of the player into the reference box.
- If you need to make special arrangements for the payment of your subs, please contact Peter Dudley on email@example.com
Senior Fees 2022
|Full Senior Member (Men)
|Students (at University or in Further Education)
|Unemployed or Retired
|Match Fees (with / without cricket teas)
|Full Senior Member (Women) £100
* Includes a free match shirt.
** Includes a free match shirt for anyone over 16
Junior Fees 2022
|U16 - U18 Group (School Years 11 - 13)
|Junior Standard Fee (School Years 4 - 10)
|2nd / 3rd Child (School Years 4 - 10)
|Friday evening club (School Years 2 - 3)
|One off joining fee (new members only)
|One off joining fee (with sibling already at club)
* Includes a free match shirt
** Includes a free club cap
Please note if a junior member plays for an adult team there is a separate match fee of £5. There are no match fees in junior games.