Easter Cricket Course - 14th to 17th April 2020 (4 days)
Here are the details of the Easter camp being held at Berkhamsted Cricket Club from 14th to 17th April. Our courses in previous years have always been well received;
"Just wanted to let you know how much my son loved the cricket course".
"Please pass on my congratulations to the coaches for a job well done".
The course is available to both boys and girls in school years 2 to 6. The course will be run by our Head Coach James Bell and supported by ECB-qualified coaches from the Club and provides an excellent opportunity to get some extra coaching and practice in a safe and enjoyable environment.
A medical/contact form is available from Mark Lewarne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start at 10.00am and end at 3.00pm each day. Participants are required to be at the cricket club 10mins early i.e. 9.50am
- They will require a drink and a lunch box. If they have their own kit bring it along, otherwise the Club will provide the necessary bats, pads etc.
- Trainers plus comfortable clothing. Whites are not compulsory. Make sure that warm/waterproof clothing is provided should the weather turn cold or wet.
- The cost is £100 for the four days. Single days can be booked at £30. 10% discount for siblings
- Please make cheques payable to “Berkhamsted Cricket Club” or wire payments to Account 20878561 sort code 20-39-07, with reference “easter course”.
- Please note we reserve the right to cancel days and provide refunds if the weather is unfit for coaching as we have no indoor facilities available as an alternative.
Queries or Questions
Email: email@example.com Tel 07711 719 607