Easter Cricket Course - 9th to 12th April 2013 (4 days)
Here are the details of the easter course being held at Berkhamsted Cricket Club from 9th to 12th April. Our courses in previous years have always been well received;
"Just wanted to let you know how much my son loved the cricket course".
"Please pass on my congratulations to the coaches for a job well done".
The course is available to both boys and girls in school years 2 to 8. The course will be run by ECB-qualified coaches from the Club and provides an excellent opportunity to get some extra coaching and practice in a safe and enjoyable environment.
A medical/contact form is available here - please complete and return with your cheque and the payment form to Mark Lewarne, 3 Gresham Court, Berkhamsted HP4 3BB
- Start at 10.00am and end at 3.00pm each day. Participants are required to be at the cricket club 10mins early i.e. 9.50am
- They will require a drink and a lunch box. If they have their own kit bring it along, otherwise the Club will provide the necessary bats, pads etc.
- Trainers plus comfortable clothing. Whites are not compulsory. Make sure that warm/waterproof clothing is provided should the weather turn cold or wet.
- The cost is £80 for the four days. Single days can be booked at £25. 10% discount for sibling.
- Please make cheques payable to “Berkhamsted Cricket Club” or wire payments to Account 20878561 sort code 20-39-07, with reference “Half term course”.
If you are interested in booking for the Summer Cricket Weeks, please click here.
Queries or Questions
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 07711 719 607